Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Coldplay Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Daily Star is reporting that Coldplay will be releasing a new album next month:

Coldplay will make a surprise return with a new LP at the end of November – AND it’s the first part of a double header.

The quartet are said to be repeating the success of their Ghost Stories/A Head Full Of Dreams releases by dropping an arty LP first ahead of a more mainstream pop collection the following year.

An insider spilled: “The first album is the more experimental side of Coldplay, they probably won’t tour until 2020 when the next one arrives.”

44DeLonge likes this.
  2. DooDooBird

Trusted

That last album was such trash and their super bowl performance ruined this band for me.

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Very excited to hear where they go with this

4. NitrateDawn

Regular

Very down if true, just hope it's better than the Ghost Stories/Head Full of Dreams pairing

5. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Here for it. Hoping they continue on the same path as the Kaleidoscope EP.

6. punkzilla84

Urg dont post content linking to the star. It’s truly truly an aweful paper. Builders buy it for boobs. #lads

7. Ghost Stories is wonderful and if they replicate that atmosphere again, I’m sold

8. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

I will gladly take two new Coldplay records in the next year.

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Hoping this is good, as all but one or two of their albums are