Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (October 11th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

In this week’s newsletter, I expand a little more on my Jimmy Eat World thoughts, share some comments on music out this week, and go through my light media diet. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I loved, and this week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

Two Things

• I am writing most of this newsletter on Thursday this week because I’ll be heading out to some ...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. I second that re: City & Colour

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

Big, big fan of that book Quiet. Terrific recommendation. Very illuminating.

BoldType and Jason Tate like this.
  4. Is it one you have to read versus the audiobook?