Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Person L’s ‘Initial’ Coming to Vinyl

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Person L’s Initial is getting pressed to vinyl by EnjoyTheRideRecords.

Remastered by Dave Marino for the vinyl format from the original recordings, Initial is a musically adventurous album featuring a multitude of styles, showcasing Vasoli’s talent beyond what most folks knew him for with his band, The Starting Line.

Limited to 500 copies, 450 copies were created a random color mix, each with a unique color blend. 50 copies of Infinity Rainbow Splatter will also be available, but not for direct purchase – 24 of these will be guaranteed in the bundle – the other 26 will be randomly inserted into Enjoy The Ride Records web store orders.

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Really love this album, hope we get more music by them

3. Sherlock Mahomes

Regular Supporter

I'm not sure why, but I feel like if this album was released today, it would be way more popular than it was. Hell even both albums. It just seems like they were a little ahead of their time. Maybe I'm crazy.

But getting Vacationer out of the whole thing is a great consolation prize. Much love to Kenny.

j0hnnyrt and Mr. Serotonin like this.