Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man Staying in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Spider-Man will be staying in the MCU:

On Friday, the two companies jointly announced that Marvel Studios and its president, Kevin Feige, will produce the third film in the “Spider-Man: Homecoming” series. It will once again feature Tom Holland reprising his role as the titular hero. The rumor mill roared back to life this week with hints that the two companies were close to brokering a new agreement. […]

In exchange for lending Feige’s producing prowess, Marvel and Disney will receive roughly 25% of the profits, according to insiders. Disney will retain its merchandising rights and will put up roughly a quarter of the financing. As part of the arrangement, Spider-Man will also appear in one future Marvel Studios film.

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

EEF6B62A-692D-4BAC-852D-2AD90E9AE3B2.gif

Orla and dustman like this.
  3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

E82D968C-52C8-4917-BD42-0F9FC93046F9.gif

Oskarr and All Systems Goku like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Incredibly happy about this!

5. All Systems Goku

I had such a horrible day. One of the worst days if not the worst of my year. I NEEDED this. I needed this incredible news.