Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Almost Announce New Album; Stream New Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Almost will release their new album, Fear Caller, on October 18th. Today they’ve shared the new song “Chokehold” and pre-orders are now up.

Track Listing

1. Chokehold
    2. I Want It Real
    3. Tame A Lion
    4. Over And Underneath
    5. Life
    6. Fire
    7. I Think I Am
    8. Ain’t No King
    9. In God’s Country
    10. I Won’t Miss
    11. Fear Caller
    12. Why Do You Bother Me

2. skullbird

This is actually really good haha

3. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

The years have not been kind to Wilfred.

4. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Good song, but a really weird choice for a comeback single.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. Never thought we'd see an Almost album again. I didn't know that I would be excited for one, either. But I'm genuinely surprised!

6. Eh. It's got me interested. Plus, I always love when a lead single is also an album's track 1.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  7. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

I dont know how i feel about this. Ive always wanted Underoath/Aaron to go the Some Will Seek Forgiveness route but they never do.

8. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Not crazy about it. Eager to hear the rest of the album though!

9. manoverboard679

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

I'm curious why you think that because I actually feel the opposite. Generally the opener comes out strong and sets the stage for what the album will be. If anything the lead single is usually the opposite since it's meant to drive sales and usually the album's black sheep. Can you imagine if BIOMY was the lead off for Nine? Yikes

10. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

Unimpressed with this song. Only really listened to Southern Weather. His voice and creative process 24/7 is a lil much.