Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Announce ‘Nothing Personal’ Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

All Time Low have announced their Nothing Personal 10-year anniversary shows. Tickets go on sale this Friday. The re-recorded version of the album, It’s Still Nothing Personal: A Ten Year Tribute, will be available November 8th.

While we were there, we filmed the entire recording process and checked in with a few familar faces for a documentary about the album. "It's Still Nothing Personal: A Ten Year Tribute" available everywhere November 8.

— All Time Low (@AllTimeLow) September 24, 2019
    12/16 — Los Angeles, CA
    12/20 — Chicago, IL
    12/27 — Sayreville, NJ

2. BleedingDodgerBlue

Are there label issues with the first release? Hope they do as good as a job as Senses Fail did with theirs, I was pleasantly surprised with that one.

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

No Baltimore show seems weird. There has to be more dates coming, right?

paythetab likes this.
  4. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I wouldn't put too much hope in that. The SWIR anniversary was just NJ, and all the extra dates were just more nights at the same venue.

5. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

I think in this case, they just hated the finished product of Nothing Personal from a producing standpoint. They basically said some songs sounded like "unicorn poop" meaning that it was wayyy too polished.