Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day Perform on Kimmel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. pceleb

Newbie Supporter

Another guitarist?

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Would be interesting to see them without 10lbs of makeup on and no hair dye.

4. 333 GANG

ACAB

Song still does nothing for me.

5. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Not liking this one bit...Billy's vocal cords have never been stretched this far and it shows

6. failinginplace

Regular

that song is awful. hopefully the rest of their new music is better.

SFguitar likes this.
  7. arcarsenal72

Echoing many of the YouTube comments, I liked this a lot more than the recording. It’s a little odd, no doubt, but I’m willing to hear it out. The recording’s production is awful though.

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm genuinely surprised people have had such a negative reaction to this song. I think it's such a fun track and I love that Green Day did something really unexpected. I can totally see rocking out at the shows to this, and they could go straight into St. Jimmy right after it without skipping a beat. This live performance was good.

9. Eml182

Regular

Agreed! Song is best thing they have put out since before UDT

10. 333 GANG

ACAB

There are a number of songs on Revolution Radio that blow this song out of the water.

11. VCargo08

I wonder why Billy chose not to play for this. He's not really charismatic enough to be an instrument-less frontman imo

12. TsD

A band name change and/or new members and this would be passable. Otherwise, OG band trying to be "now".