Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Working on New Music This Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Alex from All Time Low has tweeted out that they wish they could be on the whole Blink-182 tour, but that this year is really about “making the best new music that we can.” So, I’ll take that as confirmation the band is working on new music this year!

Wish we could be on the whole tour, but this year is really all about making the best new music that we can, and it takes time. [​IMG]

— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) April 28, 2016

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

So excited for whatever's next. They remain one of my favorite bands

3. TFT87

Regular

Future Hearts was so boring. Hopefully they bring the hooks back.

Awksome likes this.
  4. FTank Apr 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 28, 2016)
    FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

What album did you listen to? The one I heard had some of the best hooks in the band's career.

5. Jacob Davidson

Regular

I'm hoping for a solid follow up. Future Hearts was outstanding.

josephcissell, Eric Wilson and FTank like this.
  6. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

what a year for pop punk

7. chickenlover

Said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.

Future Hearts was amazing. Has grown on me a lot and even surpassed Don't Panic and Nothing Personal.
    Awesome band.

8. Keagan Ilvonen

Their last album was by far their best. Can't wait to hear what they have up their sleeves for this one.

Eric Wilson, FTank and Jason Tate like this.
  9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Still listen to Future Hearts on quite the regular basis. Excited to hear what's next!

FTank likes this.
  10. Neon Light

rage and love

They haven't come to Australia since FH was released. This is crazy given they came three times since Don't Panic. Surely they're not going to bypass us entirely this cycle.