Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover Announce New Album; Stream Two New Songs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Don’t know what I think about the two new songs yet. That being said I instantly preordered the vinyl from RFC. Good Nature took several listens before it clicked. This new one will probably be the same.

3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

To me there is a difference between trying to look and sound like the ‘80’s and being influenced by the ‘80’s. Hopefully they find that balance on this album.

4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Peripheral Vision was my favourite album of 2015, but Good Nature really didn't do anything for me, and I don't think this up my alley right now either. But, they've got 35k views in less than a day between them, so they should be happy with that.

Saephon, .K. and Christian Romero like this.
  5. Jacktheskipper

Regular

Good Nature grew on me and damn, when Igot it, I listened to it so much ... really looking forward to it

zachmacD likes this.
  6. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I really like the songs, but I wish they'd work with someone other than Yip for once. Put them in the studio with someone like Peter Katis, Chris Walla, or Markus Dravs and they'd be put on another level. @Jason Tate who are your favorite Yip alternatives?

7. Saephon

Regular

This does more for me than Good Nature did, I'll say that much.

8. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Good Nature is one of my favorite albums overall, by any artist. Trying to click with these ones but not there yet.

9. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

It's funny, I've always had bad experiences with watching dream pop bands live due to what a snoozefest they tend to be, but these guys absolutely slay live.

These songs are awesome as well.