Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tony Lovato of Mest on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. AMC

Regular

Just heard him on the dangerous derrin podcast.
    Can't wait to hear new album.

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Is the name of this podcast based on the Mest song, the blink-182 song, or neither?

4. AMC

Regular

Good question. Haha

5. MattNotMatthew

Avacado: Green Gold.

They actually address that question in this particular podcast. Long story short: both.

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Thanks. At work and planning to listen on the way home.

MattNotMatthew likes this.
  7. rbf737

Regular

Yeah I listened mostly because I always assumed the podcast was named after the song/album. Ha aside from Tony preceding every other word with "fucking" it was a good and interesting interview.

8. AMC

Regular

He has always done that! Haha
    Classic Chicago southside.

9. Kristopherkshinn

That was a good listen. I have the second the comment about him saying "fuckin" almost every other word. Kind of distracting from his actual points.

Also, strange he doesn't communicate with the Madden brothers anymore. Even says they were all in the same room once, and they simply didn't approach him at all. Wonder what happened there?

10. AMC

Regular

I've been in the same room with Tony, Joel and Benji. This is before good Charlotte even blew up. The twins aren't the most approachable guys. I could be wrong, but they seemed kinda arrogant.