Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Look, I am burnt out on the franchise as much as everyone else, but this looks seriously good. Am I actually looking forward to a Terminator sequel? Goddamn Tim Miller - you beautiful man! This trailer also pretty much confirms a lot of the leak I read on Reddit (I know but it checks out and I read this supposed leak almost 2 months ago) so beware if you're trying to stay spoiler-free..

currytheword, zachmacD and Dumblecore like this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Still waiting for a follow up to Terminator Salvation.

Damn shame.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. SFguitar

Regular

I'm just looking forward to seeing Edward Furlong. It's seems crazy he's actually in this.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  5. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

Holy shit, this looks awesome!! Can't wait to see all the old faces (literally). Hearing Furlong is gonna be in this is worth geeking out over.

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I hope he still rides a dirt bike

7. BradBradley

Regular

I did not expect to watch the trailer and be immediately compelled to see this movie at all. This somehow looks... awesome?

8. Kiri Aug 31, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019)
    Kiri

.....John Connor is killed in the beginning by the T800....they just completely throw out the original plotline and the hero of it?

John Connor is dead....Arnold (another T800) kills him in the beginning. Which is why she tried to kill him at the cabin scene and said 'i will kill you later'.

I'm passing...

9. Kiri Aug 31, 2019
    Kiri

.....bad news man. it's a brief cameo. why? he gets killed by another T800.....the entire storyline of Terminator was John Connor is the savior and now they're abandoning it? i'm passing. they kill John Connor? yeah....that makes no sense.

10. Kiri Aug 31, 2019
    Kiri

he actually is killed in the beginning by another T800.

11. BradBradley Aug 31, 2019
    BradBradley

Regular

Are you really posting spoilers?

12. SFguitar Aug 31, 2019
    SFguitar

Regular

You're a douche

13. AlwaysEvolving21 Aug 31, 2019
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yeah but does he still ride a dirt bike?

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. SFguitar

Regular

Can't liquid metal terminators take the form of a dirt bike? Maybe he's killed by what he believes is his dirt bike but then turns out to be a terminator

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Mind blown

SlappinCups and palebluedot like this.
  16. Kiri

says the person calling me a douche.

SFguitar likes this.
  17. metallikunt

Seriously though, you're a MASSIVE asshole!! So you either got spoiled and now choose to spoil it for others OR you knowingly read the spoilers and still choose to do it. Either way makes you a huge piece of crap! Why can't people just let other people enjoy a movie by/for themselves, without feeling the need to spoil it? It's one thing when the movie has been out for a month but this one doesn't even come out for another two months. Seriously, who does that?

18. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Needs more Bobby Budnick

David87 likes this.
  19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

It makes me wanna fart!

20. currytheword Sep 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 1, 2019)
    currytheword

Trusted

Wow, watched the trailer, got a little excited, and then completely deflated by the herb move of @Kiri. New to this site i'm guessing? We flag spoilers fyi.

Edit: Member since yesterday, so you literally made a profile to spoil the Terminator movie on a music forum. Right, interesting.

tytymcg and metallikunt like this.
  21. Kiri

And how many users on this site are jerks to each other? nothing new.

22. SFguitar

Regular

lol

currytheword likes this.
  23. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Not that many, and definitely not many that apparently made an account to solely be a dick in one single thread.

24. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I read the same spoilers months back too but I’m not enough of an ass to post it. Hope you feel like a cool guy!

25. metallikunt

How is that a valid reason for spoiling a movie for people? Either you're a lurker who made an account just to spoil the movie, OR you already have a main account here and didn't want to use that account to spoil it (because you know it's a shitty thing to do).

How else would you know people are jerks to each other here? Regardless, like I said before, either way makes you an asshole.