Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Announce Holiday Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Taking Back Sunday have announced their sixth-annual holiday spectacular. This year’s show will take place on December 13th and 14th at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. Tickets will go on sale this Friday.

[​IMG]

2. BradBradley

Regular

Taking Back Sunday, featuring special guests: Fred/Matt-era Taking Back Sunday and Straylight Run!

For real though, kinda odd that they didn’t include any supporting acts/special guests in the announcement.

Ska Senanake likes this.
  3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Featuring both full band AND acoustic sets of Tell All Your Friends in full! ;-p

4. Dog Fish

Mutt

they'll flip a coin - one night will be new again played twice, the other night will be a q&a session talking about the reunion and that one time adam hit matt fazzi with his mic.

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

So funny how time has a way of changing the narrative and perception of bands. Back in '04 AP.net world, people were not into WWYB and, to even more of a degree, felt Louder Now was too streamlined. It's funny that people now long for those eras.

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Fred!!!

BradBradley likes this.
  7. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

The first time I saw them live was like an early show on Fred’s first tour and after like two songs the audience was just shouting “Fred!” at the top of their lungs. To be fair, Fred is the man and can also sing John’s parts better than John....

8. zachmacD

Trusted

Fred’s era was definitely the best. I’m glad the guys are making tunes they like but those albums with Fred were next level

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

"Happiness is" is a really solid release

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  10. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I tend to agree but, again, I can't emphasize enough how much this take was NOT agreed with back in 04-06. Amazing how perspective can change things.