Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Acceptance Post NoiseTrade EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Acceptance have released a little mini-EP on NoiseTrade for a $5 suggested tip. It features two songs that have never been officially available for purchase or download and three rare acoustic tracks that were once released as the Undone EP.

Track Listing

1. Take You Away
    2. Take Cover (Acoustic)
    3. Different (Acoustic)
    4. Gloria – Us Appearing (Acoustic)
    5. Desperate (Demo Remix)

2. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Please come back again ugh

3. Woohoo!

Regular

That Desperate Remix is pretty sweet. The lyrics are slightly different. Hopefully a good version ends up on their album. I can't wait to hear more from them.

4. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Wish this wasn't just 192kbps :/ Totally nice though.

5. thecobrakais

Regular

i absolutely can't wait for a new album. i'm gonna lose my mind.

6. DesolateEarth

Birb

dammit I don't have Winzip and it's 30 bucks and i already used the evaluation version :/ Why does this file need to be in zip format?

7. shawnhyphenray

Regular

do you have a Mac? Then use unarchiver. Otherwise you'd Gould be able to unzip it. How do you download anything if you can't unzip it?

8. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

Don't Mac and Windows open zips by default now? I don't think you really needed those programs anymore. :-/

9. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Unbelievable they still send out songs at 192...or at least don't offer a better option.

10. DesolateEarth

Birb

Figured it out!

I won't usually put anything on my Itunes under 192 kbps, but 192 and up is fine for me. I can barely hear the difference from that point on honestly