Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Release Some New Distressed Merch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

$35 for a t-shirt is a bit ridiculous.

3. pbueddi

Trusted

That was literally my first thought as well.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Gotta get that money somewhere since it's not off tours and their lackluster post-MCR music ventures.

5. AllenRicketts

Regular

Frank's last two albums are fucking incredible. G's and Ray's are very good too.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Lackluster sales/income wise, as opposed to actual music wise. But with that said, G's also banking off his Netflix stuff now.

7. AllenRicketts

Regular

Oh, I should have realized what you meant. I'm enjoying Frank's new album so much right now I immediately got defensive lol. I wonder though. I feel like Frank doesn't really give a turkey and just likes making new music. He's been actively touring since he started his solo stuff. I don't think any of them are really ever gonna be hurting for money. Mikey started a band and then immediately abandoned it and just posts pictures on IG of him at Disney World and stuff lol.

Given the way they reacted to the tenth anniversary shit, I'd imagine they have very little knowledge of what's going on with the merch store currently. If they were that greedy they wouldn't have broken up when their cache was still large enough to make a retread of TBP and cash-in.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  8. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

Yeah well I've been distressed since their break up

coleslawed, AllenRicketts and Brent like this.