Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix to Release ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lesley Goldberg, writing for The Hollywood Reporter, on the news that Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later is confirmed for a Netflix release:

The Wet Hot: Ten marks the second Netflix follow-up to the movie. The streaming giant last year released the eight-episode Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, a prequel series featuring the movie’s original stars. The new incarnation will again be written by Showalter and Wain, with the latter on board to direct. Showalter, Wain, Peter Principato, Jonathan Stern and Howard Bernstein are set to exec produce.

2. This gives me life

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This is amazing. Loved the prequel, and I'm sure this is gonna be just as great.

4. PMD16

This song still gets me excited every time I hear it.

5. razorburn

Trusted

Best news. First Day of Camp was perfect.

6. CaterpieSWAG

Part of me was worried that they wouldn't bring it back - Wain said on "You Made It Weird" that Netflix wouldn't share the views/stats of how much First Day was streamed, so he had no idea if they'd get to keep going. Very exciting!

7. Tim McCall

Regular

Will Michael Showalter be skinny again?

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

great

9. First Day of Camp was amazing, one of my favorite Netflix Originals ever. Super excited about this

10. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Will everyone come back again?

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is the biggest news of the day

12. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Now we're talking.