Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vacationer Announce New Instrumental Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

It's Magnetism!

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I talked to Kenny at the Person L show & he said that this will be VERY hip-hop influenced, & I can't wait to hear all of them :heart:

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This should turn out awesome

5. zachmacD Aug 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 3, 2019)
    zachmacD

Trusted

This reminds me of what Washed Out was trying to go for on Mr. Mellow but missed the mark imo

With that said, I’m stoked to pick this up. The new track sounds really good

6. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

Hope the rest is better. That song just sounds like typical lo fi. Not bad. Nothing different. Will miss Kenny's vocals on it.

7. zachmacD

Trusted

Any other stuff like this that you recommend?

8. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

I love the single and what he's been putting out on IG for the last year. Im very excited for this. I do wish it wasn't all instrumental, but his melodies on that last album were so like 'dreary' and i'd rather it not have that.

9. zachmacD

Trusted

What do you mean by dreary?

10. noKings

Regular

Yeah, I'd like another vocal album, but if he's putting out content, can't complain. He can do what he wants and he is.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Sounds great! Though I'm not so happy it's gonna be instrumental, I mean, I will enjoy it for sure, but I wasn't prepared hah ;d here's to hoping Kenny will follow that later as well with some singing on any of his projects, where I'd underline that hearing some new Person L would be a dream for sure!