Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer Announce Ten-Year Anniversary Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Dangerous Summer have announced a ten-year anniversary tour for Reach for the Sun.

This fall we will be playing Reach For The Sun in it’s entirety across North America and Australia (more counties TBA).

You can reserve VIP today / tickets go on sale this Friday!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]https://t.co/SCc5wKdhmb https://t.co/NNkckSOvug pic.twitter.com/MvSDg1eagm

— The Dangerous Summer (@dangeroussummer) July 29, 2019

Brent and mrenkens007 like this.
  2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Planning to check this out.

3. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Not that it matters because this tour isn't coming anywhere close to me, but I'd be much more interested in a regular show pulling the best from all albums. These guys have a pretty strong discography.

4. TheoW593

Regular

Don't suppose Minzberg would be joining them?

5. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Wonder if it’ll be weird for the rest of the band to do an entire tour where the majority of the set list every night will be songs they didn’t have anything to do with since AJ is the only original member left.

Jdaniels likes this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That just feels like most bands these days though.

7. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

So we will get all of RFTS and a good chunk of Mother Nature. That is great! But I would love a sprinkling of War Paint too... Having just gotten into these guys with MN, War Paint seems like a super strong record to me.

8. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah, plenty of bands play material they weren’t involved in, they cam always be replaced if it’s weird to them

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Strong discography, but I think RFTS was the most groundbreaking sound for the time being. I'd gladly catch their show with any material though.

10. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Man, RFTS and WP are just a one-two punch of fantastic songs. I was lucky enough to get into these guys just before WP came out, so it was like Christmas finding a new favorite band and then getting a new album from them that delivered just as much as the first. I've never seen them live but I truly hope they still perform songs from that album.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  11. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

I'm still getting into them but have seen setlists with War Paint tracks. Just that this announcement pretty clearly states we should only expect RFTS and Mother Nature.