Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Iero Does New Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Frank Iero is the latest guest on on the Zach Sang Show. He again shoots down the rumor of a My Chemical Romance reunion:

I don’t understand why you would do an interview about your band and talk about someone else’s band. I think they’re trying to rebrand their band as a real rock band and they’re trying to mention as many rock bands and trying to get, like, synonymous with other things. And people aren’t gonna forget that you’re a Disney band, bro. Sorry, it’s not gonna happen.

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Lol that quote. What a freakin’ dweeb.

3. Hunter Norman

Regular

How does that make him a dweeb?

4. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

on the lead singer syndrome podcast he was asked if he knew the last MCR show was the last and if he wishes he knew and he replied "would you rather get shot in the back of the head or in the face?" amazing.

5. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

I don't really care much for the Jonas Bros, but Frank sounds like a real douche here.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  6. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I'm sure the Jonas Brothers, with their Scrooge McDuck piles of money and upcoming arena tour, are torn up about being a "Disney" band.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I love Frank and mcr and don't check for jobros but even I thought that came off kinda rude? And also interesting cause it's not like mcr had a ton of cred back in the day and they had to deal with like... Weird marilyn Manson feuds and ppl questioning their credibility so it's an interesting thing to throw at another band who I don't think is trying market as anything other than pop. They were prime age to be big mcr fans at the time so they were prob just excited???

Why I am I commenting on the jobros and mcr in the year of our Lord 2019

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I feel him. He's pushing 40, has been doing his own shit for the past few years that stands well apart from MCR, and I doubt he wants to be asked about the great but honestly very goofy goth punk band he founded 20-ish years ago. He's a dick, but I see his mindset.

Also, fuck the JoBros. Fucking Disney ass bullshit.