Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hear a Clip of New Blink-182 Song “Darkside”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I like the preview.

3. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like a California B-side. Not bad.

None of the new singles have hit me in the way BTD hit the first time I heard it. The only one that comes close at this point is actually Blame It On My Youth, which I like more with every listen.

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

With how much Mark and Tom appear to be talking (check their Instagram comments) I wouldn't be surprised if he was back in the next 2 years tops.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  5. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I didn’t see any comments when I just snooped, but it’s great to hear they’re sort of talking! Even if Tom doesn’t rejoin the band ever, I hope their friendship can be mended.

6. StoJa9

Regular

*record scratch* Hold up. What now...?

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I think it's one thing for them to reconcile and him have the time to communicate with them through social media, it's another thing entirely for him to make the time to participate in the band (as active as they are nowadays).

8. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Liking the sound of this one so far. Will reserve judgment. I've like 2/3 full songs thus far (still shudder at "Blame It On My Youth"), so I'm still optimistic that this will be a good album.

Dan O'Neill likes this.