Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fidlar Cover Billie Eilish

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

This is fantastic.

Allhailburnzy likes this.
  3. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Fuck, this band is such a joke now.

Fuck, Billie Eilish is just a joke.

4. serotonin

who told you this room exists?

You think so? I'm not a huge follower of pop music but Billie Eilish's album is really, really good.

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Agreed. I tried to not like her just because of the hype but both albums are very good.

6. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I thought she was entertaining because I was convinced her whole persona had to be a troll - like a really exaggerated parody of some overly serious and pretentious type like Lorde. Then I realised she is 100% serious and now I can't hear a note of her music without cringing.

But I guess its not for me and honestly I'm glad somebody likes it.

7. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Important to remember that she is just a kid - I bet she'll cringe a bit too as she gets older. I like some of her music, but it's definitely not all for me. My little sister is OBSESSED though, so I'm happy to see the kids getting someone they can relate to.

This cover is interesting- I've never really listened to FIDLAR before. I think it's a weird choice to make a song about not needing to take recreational Xanax into a song about doing just that, so I'd love to hear why they chose that take.

8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Yeah that's fair - let's just pray she doesn't do a Lorde and double down on the being unbearably pretentious.

If you've never listened to FIDLAR do yourself a favour - stop after their debut. The second one is passable but honestly all you need is the debut. Their last one is a total piece of shit.