Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bon Iver Announces New Album; Streams Two New Songs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bon Iver will release i,i on August 30th. Today they’ve shared the new songs “Faith” and “Jelmore” and pre-orders for the new album are now up.

[​IMG]

Track Listing

1. Yi
    2. iMi
    3. We
    4. Holyfields,
    5. Hey, Ma
    6. U (Man Like)
    7. Naeem
    8. Jelmore
    9. Faith
    10. Marion
    11. Salem
    12. Sh’Diah
    13. RABi

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

YES!!! All the new songs are pretty fantastic. Justin is a genius.

SuNDaYSTaR and zmtr like this.
  3. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

22 a million was an ambitious album that didn't land for me, but these I really like!

4. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

I am more than ready for a "fall" Bon Iver record. New songs sound great - a culmination of all the many soundscapes from the first three records all rolled into one with some new influences. Fantastic.

5. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

So stoked for this. I really loved the last two albums and I'm pretty surprised we're getting another what feels like so quickly.

palebluedot likes this.
  6. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Tracklisting is definitely a Bon Iver tracklisting! I'd like to point out that when the first two songs were posted I said:

Looks like I was close since the album is called I,I! Now we have the sophomore album BI BI and now BI I,I! I'm liking these tracks a lot and I'm excited for the album. I'll actually be taking a trip to Denver in Sept and I'm going to pay some exorbitant aftermarket prices to see Bon Iver at Red Rocks three days after release despite living in the same town as him. Love the collaborations they have going on with these tracks.

Bartek T. and zmtr like this.
  7. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

faith is sooooo dope

reesy likes this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

13 songs, that makes me happy!