Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (July 5th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week’s newsletter is brought to you by fireworks and scared pets.

In this week’s newsletter, I write about the new music sharing pages I created, talk a little about the Taylor Swift/masters thing, share some thoughts on new music out this week, and go through my usual media diet rundown. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I loved this week. This week’s supporter Q&A post can be found here.

If you’d like this newsletter delivered to your inbox each week (it’s free and available to everyone), you can sign up here.

supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Ha! @Jason Tate Holey Moley is amazing! I started watching because I’m a huge Riggle fan and he does not disappoint.
    And Stranger Things 3 is amazing. I think better than 2. Enjoy!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. My favorite part is when the co-host can't stop from laughing at something he's said.
    I can't wait!

theredline likes this.
  4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

God. The best. That guy is a real commentator. So for Riggle to get him to break, it’s so good!

And ST3...if you only knew what you were in for!!!!

5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Stranger Things Season 3 is so good

jorbjorb, Jason Tate and theredline like this.