Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Auctions off Bass

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 is auctioning off a bass for charity. He will also be launching a Reverb shop on July 8th.

Proceeds from the auction, which ends on July 8, will benefit The Trevor Project — the leading organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people. Mark will also donate an additional $5,000 on top of the winning bid.

I want one.

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

If there’s something from his reverb shop even slightly in my budget I’m getting it

David Parke likes this.
  3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I wanted Fender to release the pink plaid model for a long time till I bought mine. They never even released the hot pink one he used either.

I have the surf green one, and it’s still in great shape all these years later. I don’t play it anymore, as I realized after not ever getting far with learning bass that I should’ve been playing a left-handed model the whole time, since I’m left-handed. I’ll never sell mine though. It’s priceless to me. I hope to pick the hobby back up one day, but have to wait until I can invest that much money into it as I no longer have an amp.

4. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Our friend Andy got hooked up with one of the pink ones!

macbethfan likes this.
  5. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

That's really awesome! Thanks for sharing this. :thumbup:

Jonathan likes this.