Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far – “If I Fall” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. currytheword

Trusted

I think this album may be their best.

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I see Parker enjoys spending time in piss alley lol

I never though I would see Ueno in a TSSF video and it’s pretty cool.

4. bloodinthesand

Regular

damn, this band is so good

5. heavyd

I enjoy this band. I enjoy this video. I understand people make mistakes. But, I really wish this guy would issue a sincere apology for kicking a young girl off of the stage. That still doesn't sit well with me.

6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

As a guy who loves Japan and also The Story So Far’s latest album, this video rules hard!

macbethfan likes this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome song and video. Never really listened to the lyrics that closely, but just reading through them and seeing the video hit hard. Glad to see it looks/sounds like Parker is doing better.

8. currytheword

Trusted

She was 21 and tipsy onstage trying to take a Snapchat selfie. When she was interviewed regarding the situation, she stated Parker did not “dropkick” her like it was made out to be. She said he basically pushed her by her butt onto the crowd. She also stated she did not get any injuries, that it was in a fun and playful manner and that she has no hard feelings towards him or the band and hopes it doesn’t change anyone’s opinion of the band.

Fan kicked off stage by the Story So Far singer speaks out - Alternative Press

macbethfan likes this.
  9. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Agreed 100% on that. I really think this band found their stride and sound with this album, and I love some of the clean guitar tones like the interlude on this song and "Line". I'm quite excited for whatever they do next and hope they continue to experiment with their sound.

justin. likes this.
  10. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

Great video. This album slaps and I agree it's their best. Also, weirdly fitting video for me because I played the shit out of their self titled record when I travelled Japan in '15.

JamesMichael likes this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It’s honestly between this and WYDS for me but this is probably going to win. It’s just so good.

12. CMilliken

Trusted

Definitely my favorite album of theirs. I'm constantly returning to this album.

JamesMichael likes this.