Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Max Collins on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms Jun 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 25, 2019)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Solid podcast episode with Max! I always get bummed out when Max says there’s no new music on the horizon and saying that Eve6 is a live band and not a record making band was also a downer for me to hear.

I’ll have to give Fitness another shot!

Update: just gave Fitness’s full length, “Karate”, a full spin and the only song that I really like is “Matter Of Time” but it could have easily been a big Eve6 single.

3. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

So true... though probably for the best at this point, sadly. Their 'comeback' record didn't hold up well. And I'm with you on Fitness, I don't think it suits him as well.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I think “Speak In Code” is half killer/half filler for me. Curtain, Lions Den, Blood Brothers, Moon, Trust Me, and Pick Up The Pieces are all great Eve6 songs in my opinion.

I just would be forever bummed if Eve6 never put out at least one more record but you never know... bands I was convinced were over like Underoath and Anberlin are back. Anything can happen these days.

somethingliketj likes this.
  5. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

What about 'Lost & Found'? I really got into that song again in the build up to doing this episode, I think it holds up really well. Thanks for listening

mattylikesfilms and mmhmm like this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Lost and Found is pretty good. It’s somewhere in the middle for me between “great” and “ehhh it’s ok I guess”.