Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory – “Cups” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. gbuffers

England.

Love it.

The highlight was clearly "you're gonna miss me by my tac-o"

3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I've heard that "taco" line ever since I first picked up FTSTYS 3. I love that they joked about it in the video.

4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

SlappinCups likes this.
  5. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Brent and Ken like this.
  6. meekers

These guys are all about the “cross dressing” thing for humor. Considering all the attacks on the trans community, it just feels a little bit lazy and over played, imo.

VCargo08 likes this.
  7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

well so far they've dressed up as all the characters in the movie theyre covering.

8. gbuffers

England.

They've dressed as all the characters from movies in the previous videos. Surely the fact of whether that character is male or female is irrelevant and if anything draws more attention to the fact? Also you might want to do a little bit of research before instantly linking "cross-dressing" and being trans. It just feels a little bit lazy (and incorrect).

9. meekers

It’s still sophomoric and unfunny. “Lol!!! Look at us... we’re dressing like girls!!!”

palebluedot likes this.
  10. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

That’s no more played for humor than them dressing like Shrek for Accidentally in Love. I sincerely think your heart is in the right place, but there’s no malice here.