Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Aim to Release More New Music Before Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blink-182 talked with Alt 98.7 and confirmed they want to release a couple more songs before the tour starts, the first songs they wrote for the album were really dark and aggressive and in the writing process have leaned more toward the experimental ones that came next.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Bring on the new jamzzz

3. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Let there there be darkness. One hundred and eighty two alkaline batteries worth.

4. pablowashere

Regular

where the F is matt

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm cautiously optimistic but a bit skeptical as well given that they released "Blame It On My Youth" which was neither dark nor experimental.

Linton9488 likes this.
  6. silentc

Regular

From what I understand they did this interview and the kroq one the same day and mark got to the studio first and they were waiting for travia and matt to show up but matt never did so not sure what happened but he's been active on Instagram

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Dave Grohl replaced him. He's also the new percussionist in Slipknot too.

8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Double album.

9. Every time I hear more news about new Blink-182 my hopes just get higher and higher, ah.

10. 333 GANG

ACAB

11. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Matt doesn’t look like he wants to be there.

12. BG9352

Regular

I don't care if it takes longer, I just want something that doesn't feel rushed! Excited for it though. I enjoyed BIOMY