Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Announce Secret Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blink-182 were on KROQ this morning. They announced they’ll be playing a secret show on June 20th somewhere in California, but no tickets will be available for purchase, you can only win them via the radio station. Their new album is “really close” to being done, they’ve been tweaking things and writing new songs they like that they want to add recently, but it’ll be out within “couple of” months and they’ll be continuing to “release things” (I’m assuming other/more music) even after the album is out.

Mark’s the best at Mario Kart, Travis doesn’t like video games that much, and Matt is hanging upside in a coffin somewhere.

2. Dog Fish

Mutt

that interview was the fucking best

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

With my tickets for the blink/lil Wayne tour I had the option of receiving either of their new albums for free. So I’m assuming the blink album hasssss to be close?

4. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

i wanna goo.....

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I miss MySpace Secret Shows.

parkerxcore and SlappinCups like this.
  6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

You'll get it when it's released, whether that's next month or next year.

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

"Blink-182 announce secret show"

:chin:

SlappinCups, RyanPm40 and Brent like this.
  8. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Brent and SlappinCups like this.
  9. Jonathan likes this.
  10. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Release a bunch of songs again. I enjoyed that part of California (even if I am the minority fan who feels that way)

11. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

With you. :ok:

.K. likes this.
  12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter