Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Good Place’ Coming to an End

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Definitely would rather them curate the appropriate ending to the story rather than continuing until cancellation. However, I doubt they'd get renewed past another season (mayyyyyybe two) anyway, so this seems like a good call.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely happy it'll be on it's own terms, glad Schur got to see his vision through

coleslawed and Ska Senanake like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Well that forking sucks. It’s been a great show and much respect to them going out this way instead of getting cancelled or being drawn out. Always refreshing to see good shows end when they’re still good.

5. derekjd

Slow down, Quentin Supporter

Definitely agree. I love the show, but would prefer it end fast and completely, rather than overstaying its welcome. As a side note, if anyone hasn't listened to the podcast, it's GREAT. Mark Evin Jackson hosts, and the guests are absolutely fantastic.

6. steve187

can't see how they'd make it last that much longer anyway. good to see it end while it's still great

7. chcougar1

Trusted

I need to rewatch. I thought season one was great. Season two felt repetitive and I don’t even know what season they are on now.

8. dorfmac

Trusted

Exactly my take. Season one was awesome, and then it fell off pretty significantly. I love KBell though - one of my favorite actresses.

9. Imagine not thinking season two was one of the greatest seasons of television in years. I sure can’t.

10. LightsOut

Regular

Season two was repetitive as fork! I almost stop in the middle.

dorfmac likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Marc Evan Jackson is amazing. The podcast is amazing. He’s a great host. And has had so many good parts in so many amazing shows!

13. Ska Senanake

Trusted

This is bull shirt! But happy they will end it on their own terms :). I'm pretty sure if Blake Bortles didn't get traded it wouldn't be ending...

CMilliken likes this.
  14. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Pillboyyyyyy

15. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

this is the bad place.

coleslawed and Jake W like this.