Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 to Play ‘Enema of the State’ on Upcoming Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Hope they play it at warped even though it's not listed as a date. I imagine they have at least 45 mins to play.

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

They have 75 minutes to play I believe

Bayside 182 likes this.
  4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Man. Blink, Descendents and Senses Fail are all in The Twin Cities the same day. What is happening?!? Are we on a Hellmouth that I’m not aware of?!? Curses!!!

fredwordsmith likes this.
  5. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Hope they play it at Riot Fest.

6. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

This is one of the rare times I'm in the "without Tom this seems weird" camp.

[​IMG]

tytymcg, josh-, astereo and 8 others like this.
  7. btr

Trusted Supporter

Kevin Lyman said all bands will have 35-75 mins.They'll def get the full 75

Bayside 182 likes this.
  8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Well the album is 35 minutes long so they will have time to play a couple extra songs as well.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  9. kiguel182

Regular

Hopefully there's some pro shot recording of one of the dates. Would love to see it.

10. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Anyone seen them live recently, how is Matt and Mark's singing?

11. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Depending on set times, you could see the first 30 of Descendents if they're an 8 pm call, then likely catch Blink playing Enema all the way through at 9, leave and then stumble over to Amsterdam by the time Senses Fail takes the stage just after 10 (their shows are always late). Not impossible!

12. tytymcg

I’m in the same boat, this feels weird without Tom to me. It has to be Make Tom and Travis. Aliens exist is soooooo Tom

13. CyberInferno Jun 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2019)
    CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I caught them last tour. Mark sounds like he's always sounded, really good sometimes and less good others. Speaking specifically about the Tom songs, Matt is all over the place for no fault of his own. Some songs, he sounds like he fits in well. Others, he kind of stands out like a sore thumb. That being said, Tom sounded like absolute garbage the last handful of years that blink-182 toured anyway, so I would still take Matt trying his damndest over Tom half-ass groaning his own songs.

333 GANG, macbethfan and slimfenix182 like this.
  14. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I bought lawn tickets immediately after they announced this. I know I said on here before that I had no interest in going at all because of the Wayne co-headliner thing, but Enema is one of my favorite albums, and I got to see Untitled played live, so I had to go. With TOYPAJ being the next 20-year anniversary, I'm hoping they tour that one live too, meaning I got to see three of my all-time favorite albums live. Can't say that about many other bands.

15. theredline

Trusted Supporter

C8EC3E28-51D5-40C8-94D5-FA6DC5A8535A.gif

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Sounds like an expensive night haha.