Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Breaks Record for Most Weeks at No. 1 on Hot Rock Songs Chart

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard:

Panic! at the Disco’s “High Hopes” breaks the record for the most weeks spent at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Rock Songs chart, posting its 31st frame atop the tally (dated June 8). […]

Hot Rock Songs (which began in 2009) blends streaming, airplay and sales data, according to Nielsen Music. “High Hopes” led the Rock Airplay and Rock Digital Song Sales charts for 17 weeks each and Rock Streaming Songs for 10 frames. (It ranks at Nos. 7, 2 and 2, respectively, on the June 8 tallies.)

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

3. BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  4. BTDandFeelingThis

I’ll never understand your hatred for such a fun song

Mr. Serotonin and Chase Tremaine like this.
  5. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I love panic and the song but is rock music that bad these days that the same song is in the top spot for 31 weeks?

6. Congrats!! Such a jam

7. assuming you mean that Panic song i hate? because it's everywhere to the point that it's annoying. i can't go a day without hearing it somewhere, it seems like.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  8. BTDandFeelingThis

Give in to the fun jam Bradley

Daniel182 likes this.
  9. Anthony Brooks likes this.
  10. Guilherme Brandao

Regular

Who would've thought back in '06/'08 how big this guy would get.
    I don't really like his sound anymore, but am happy for his success.