Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Real Friends Release Acoustic EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

I always love these acoustic EPs. "Me First" sounds really great.

CMilliken likes this.
  3. CMilliken

Trusted

This has been on repeat. Great listen. These guys really know how to do things. It seems like they are constantly putting out a song here, an ep there.

4. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Yeah, I found this like halfway through the day on Friday. Don’t know why it didn’t show up on my Release Radar in Spotify but dem’s da breaks. Some good renditions.

I’ve had an interesting relationship with Real Friends. Discovered them with their second EP, then was disappointed in their next few releases including a couple of LP’s. But Composure was a slam dunk of an album, really felt like 10 singles — each song could be my favorite on a given day.

Check out their cover of Duality by Slipknot. Yeah man. These guys have always done a great job with covers, from Brand New to The Starting Line. Loved their little split cover with This Wild Life.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. surgerone

Regular Supporter

Totally agree, Composure reignited my interest in this band (and they’re just a lot of fun live)

CMilliken likes this.