Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eddie Reyes Talks About His New Band

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 21, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Eddie Reyes, formerly of Taking Back Sunday, talks with Alternative Press about his new music project:

I don’t know what’s going to happen. I don’t [know] if those guys [in Taking Back Sunday] will ever turn around to me one day and go, “Hey, bud. We missed you. Come back.” That would be great. But at the same time, I can’t think about that. I’ve got to think about my sobriety, I’ve got to think about my family and I’ve got to concentrate a lot on this new band.

When I went on the first [FGAD] tour, I was like, “I’m going to see what it’s like. If I hate it, I’m done.” But then I realized, “Wow, this is what it used to be like when it was awesome,” you know what I mean? You don’t have to deal with favoritism because that will undermine your confidence and your feelings. You don’t have to worry about sounding perfect

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

He's 46???? Had no idea. I guess that means he is/was significantly older than the other members of TBS which blows my mind.

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Right? He was around 30 when TAYF was coming out... that's low key insane to me lol.

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Love if he did something with Fred

5. mynamesgeneric

Regular

"I'll be here before you and I'll be here after you."

SuNDaYSTaR and mattylikesfilms like this.