Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Logic Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Logic has the number one album in the country this week:

Logic notches his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as Confessions of a Dangerous Mind debuts atop the tally.

The set starts with 80,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending May 16, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 24,000 were in album sales. Confessions was released on May 10 via Visionary/Def Jam Recordings.

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Awesome for him. I really like the new album.

ilikedesigning likes this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Ew

4. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Album is decent but probably not going to be on repeat for me. The Will Smith track was a surprise.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Ehh good for him. He comes off like decent enough person for the most part

6. AMusial625

Regular

New album has some bangers forsure. I can’t get enough of Still Ballin.

7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I know this is petty but I can't get over how he just up and left his wife. Blew my mind.

8. ** cue thinking emoji ** ? wait what

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

What! Last I saw he surprised her with a car, so I’m not very in the loop haha.

parkerxcore likes this.
  10. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Lol exactly! He surprised her with a car and like two weeks later told her he wanted a divorce. I've never been more confused.

11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I just made the mistake of reading a comment section of an article criticizing the Logic and Eminem single, which basically stated that songs like those rapping about rapping don't do the genre any good. Oddly the comments leaned towards bashing the writer and ripping mumble rap for keeping "real rap like this" from topping the charts. A bit ironic considering it's his third #1.

And yes, I know reading a comment section was my first mistake.