Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ now on iTunes, Physical Release in May

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DearCory

Regular

Wish they'd do a blu-ray release too... they did it with S/T but it took a while to make its way out.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

still not spotify :(

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I will be very happy when Tidal goes away

CMilliken likes this.
  5. Stilicho

Newbie Supporter

"[It] simply will not die"

-Josh Scogin

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

from the clips it sounded ok i thought

7. DearCory

Regular

I think this probably her best album, as a whole. It really is a story... start to finish. No fluff.

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

i hate that i have to give my credit card info to tidal to start a free trial. screw that.

9. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I guess she could't get enough listens/money from Tidal

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

$17.99 on iTunes with no option to buy it without the film. That's a little steep for 12 songs.

11. This is good news. I'm anti-TIDAL because its business practices are whack and I'm anti-streaming services regardless, but the 94 score on Metacritic right now has me highly interested.

12. Oh really? Hmmm...maybe my brother and I will go half n half on buying it, ahhahaa

13. CMilliken

Trusted

I'd like to check this out but 18 bucks and I'm not a huge Beyonce fan. Kinda steep for me.

14. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

Worth the money. Watch the film. I never considered myself a Beyonce fan but this album and film are something truly special. It took me to a really dark place which I never would have expected. Great stuff all around :thumbup:

15. shawnhyphenray

Regular

You actually save over two dollars just buying the songs separately.