Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trailer for Season Three of ‘Westworld’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I've really enjoyed the first two seasons. From the looks of this trailer it seems like they are starting with mainly fresh storylines and characters, but I'm sure as the show progresses it will relate more to the previous seasons. Pumped!

3. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I honestly thought they ended it with S2 and just a weird cyborg-infiltrating ending.. but I am friggin' game for this.

4. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Interested to see how this plays out. I loved the first season and a handful of episodes from the second season were great. But I'll tell you what, seeing Dolores again got me immediately annoyed.

Brent likes this.
  5. Bad Bikes

Had a hard time navigating through season 2 but if True Detective taught us anything... "it gets better."

6. Walkabout

Regular

Hmm. I was hoping they'd get back to the western part of west world. I guess they're going for the Futurworld thing. :/

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I think it would have been tough putting that horse back in the stables.

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

But if game of thrones taught us anything...

Bad Bikes likes this.
  9. Walkabout

Regular

Westworld? More like “another John Nolan sci fi show!”

Idk

10. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'm not saying whether this will make for a better direction, I just couldn't see with how season 2 ended the show could return to focusing on the western park. For better or worse it seemed like they were going to have to widen the show's world and focus on the fallout from AI.

11. Bad Bikes