Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Band Camino Sign With Elektra

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 14, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Band Camino have signed with Elektra Records.

MAY 14, 2019 – Nashville-based group, The Band CAMINO, have announced their signing to Elektra Records and released their label debut two-song single – “Daphne Blue” and “See Through.” The two-song single – which is streaming now at all DSPs – features The Band CAMINO’s breakout track, “Daphne Blue,” alongside a brand-new song, “See Through.”
    Furthermore, The Band CAMINO have announced a new North American headline tour. The coast-to-coast run, which features support from special guests Valley, will kick off September 4th at Birmingham’s Iron City, and includes stops at Nashville’s Marathon Music Works (9/5), New York’s Webster Hall (9/12), and Los Angeles’ El Rey Theatre (10/7). The Band CAMINO’s cross country trek also includes festival appearances at Chattanooga’s Moon River Festival (9/8), and Austin’s Austin City Limits Festival (10/11) [Admat / Full Itinerary Below]. Pre-sale tickets for the upcoming tour will be available tomorrow, May 15th, at 10:00 AM local time, with all remaining tickets going on sale Friday, May 17th, at 10:00 AM local time. Before their fall tour, The Band CAMINO will roll into Chicago for a special Lollapalooza set scheduled for Saturday, August 3rd. For tickets and more information, visit www.thebandcamino.com.

The Band CAMINO write lovelorn songs about perseverance and personal growth. Comprised of members Jeffery Jordan, Graham Rowell, Spencer Stewart, and Garrison Burgess, The Band CAMINO have released two EP’s (2017’s Heaven and 2016’s My Thoughts On You), and an array of anthemic and gleaming singles that have collectively amassed over 70 Million streams in the U.S. alone. With their Elektra Records debut album on the horizon, The Band CAMINO’s mutual trust and eclectic songwriting attests to the worth of putting an honest effort in.

2. ctigers92

Can't get enough of this band. The single is very good too.

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Nice! I saw them open for Ben Rector in September and I've been hooked ever since.

jorbjorb likes this.
  4. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

Just give me an album soon pleeeeease

jorbjorb and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I was really hoping this would come with an album announcement.

zakandsara and jorbjorb like this.
  6. zachmacD

Trusted

Excited for the new tunes and tour. I missed them when they opened for TDS.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.