Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chvrches Getting Death Threats

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

How is Chris Brown still a thing?

3. Such a terrible way to act online. Jason - applause for what you've done to turn this site into a positive forum for people to talk respectfully. This is a reminder of how much negativity is out there which unfortunately sometimes gets propagated by celebs and others with armies of like-minded minions. Also, this reaction by C. Brown (and his fans) really supports Chvrches original position on the matter.

BEsterley and Jason Tate like this.
  4. heymattrick

Sending my love

Such a bummer to hear. I saw there was a new Marshmello song and was about to add it to my library then I noticed Chris Brown on the track, and I Nope’d right out of that. Was happy to see them say something about it the next day, and disappointed to see this kind of reaction.

5. From a friend of a friend on FB: “Assault a woman once, shame on you. Assault a woman twice, shame on we. Assault a woman three times...here’s a Grammy?”

BEsterley likes this.
  6. buckcheeks

Regular

I don’t understand why race was brought into it, though? What a goofy bastard.

solxace and David Parke like this.
  7. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Fuck Chris Brown and everything he stands for

He's essentially gaslighting Chvrches because he doesn't have any sort of logical argument to stand on.

Joel Gustafson and solxace like this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Nothing new to add here, fuck the These Hoes Ain't Loyal dude