Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Announce Documentary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Underoath will release their documentary, Get Over It (The Making of Erase Me), tonight at 5pm PST. It will premiere on YouTube.

We’re excited to share Get Over It (The Making of Erase Me) – a look at what went into making ‘Erase Me.’

Tune in for the official premiere and live chat with some of us tomorrow on our @YouTube channel at 8PM ET. https://t.co/uyPxWV7I7B
    [​IMG]: @dannewmandp pic.twitter.com/pTTBNmoMFY

— Underoath (@UnderoathBand) April 17, 2019

2. Davjs

Trusted

Is this the same one we got for pre ordering the album?

3. thechetearly

Regular

I'm almost certain it is!

Davjs likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

Oh, well that's still cool. Get it out to more people. It was pretty well done.

coleslawed likes this.
  5. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

My favorite part of the doc was when they showed the evolution of I Gave Up. I got chills!

coleslawed, macbethfan and Davjs like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

Correct! That part always stuck with me when I hear the song.

macbethfan likes this.
  7. JM95

Trusted

Haven't seen it so should be cool.

8. I see the title of the doc is aimed at people like me who were not fans of that record...

VCargo08 and thesollopsist like this.
  9. DesolateEarth

Birb

Excited for this! Erase Me still rips

Davjs likes this.
  10. VCargo08

No joke. For dudes that act like they made the album they wanted to make and don't care how it's received, they sure expend a lot of energy addressing how it was received.

11. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I know I'm kind of in the minority but I loved Erase Me and watching this documentary made me appreciate it even more.

reachingfor, Davjs and DesolateEarth like this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

I dunno, this documentary was done way before album came out because it was released to people that pre ordered the album. I think Get Over is a lyric from On My Teeth.