Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Check Out This Senses Fail Tribute Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pacific Ridge Records have released a 23-track Senses Fail tribute album on Bandcamp. The album is also available on Spotify and Apple Music. You may remember when Forever Starts Today released a video for “Family Tradition” off of this compilation earlier this year.

Some of the other notable artists include: Knockout Kid, Alteras, Gold Steps, Rough Start, and Chin Up, Kid.

The label has also released tribute compilations in the past for bands like Taking Back Sunday, The Get Up Kids, The Movielife, Alkaline Trio, and many more. You can check out all of those on Bandcamp as well.

Our thanks to Pacific Ridge Records for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

The Trio tribute album I came across a long time ago, and it is awesome.. I didn't know they did a Taking Back Sunday one so thank you for this post. A lot of stuff to look through, buncha gems, buncha mehs.

3. LightsOut

Regular

The tbs tribute album is pretty good

4. chcougar1

Trusted

Nice to hear some alternate takes on these songs. No 187 is surprising lol

5. Ben182TX

@TheBenThomas

When Pacific Ridge’s tribute to blink-182 was released it is how I found out about All Time Low and Four Year Strong. I love their tribute albums.

zachmacD likes this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Would legit kill if SF with Heath ever did a reunion show/tour.

zachmacD and Gen Handley like this.
  7. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

These covers make me feel old, I'm sure it's not the case but so many of the singers sound so young.

8. andrewcloer

Lurking AP since 2005. Lurking Chorus since 2016.

Definitely check out my friends Glow. They covered New Year's Eve. Super cool new band.

slickdtc likes this.
  9. zachmacD

Trusted

Wow, I completely forgot about that thing. That must’ve been like what, 12 years ago at this point?

10. zachmacD

Trusted

If he didn’t do the SS tour, I doubt he’ll do any shows

11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Actually read something from him awhile ago and it was when Midtown did their stuff, he absolutely hates touring.

12. Saephon

Regular

I'm a huge Senses Fail fan, but Calling All Cars sounds like the original with better vocals haha. Sorry Buddy, you've come a long way since then.