Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth – “Aggressive” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

basically no progression at all. Also basically encouraging young people to kill donald trump?

rjjensen28 likes this.
  3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Song is growing on me, but not exactly what I was expecting from them for a new song release. Really looking forward to the rest of this album though.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Bit of an over reaction.

But yeah, this is basically a slightly watered down version of their first record it seems. That said, the breakdown is rad.

5. tomtom94

Trusted

It sounds like Beartooth. Doesn't immediately grab me like Beaten In Lips did, but eh. Will see how good this ends up being.

6. This is the definition of stagnation. I hope the rest of the record does more with this sound.

7. CMilliken

Trusted

The song is ok. Doesn't grab me like anything from their last album.

8. Eric

Regular

Yeah this song is kinda boring. Not great for the first single

9. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

This sounds great. Not really understand the reactions here, sounds like it would fit right in on Disgusting. Chorus is super catchy.

10. CheapPop

Regular

This band has a good amount of momentum, they even were getting radio play with the last record, so A lot of eyes are going to be on this album.

Song is good, catchy chorus and the breakdown is pretty good. Excited to see what the whole thing will sound like.

11. DallasSF

This is one of the better rock records I've heard in a while. Huge hooks all over the place.

12. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Song is OK. I am going to guess that there's a lot more diversity on the rest of the record than this song specifically. I think it's a safe first single for them. I'm going to assume that the next single is going to show off some of the changes they've made.