Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Dangerous Summer will release their new album, Mother Nature, this summer. They’ve also announced some new tour dates.

Our new album ‘Mother Nature’ drops this summer.

Mother Nature is a raw force; and one that will give us life and swallow us all in the same breath. She is endless beauty, and the single reminder that we are all connected as one. Headline tour, preorders, and more coming soon. pic.twitter.com/MUjZCtMfg3

— The Dangerous Summer (@dangeroussummer) April 2, 2019

[​IMG]

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Not a huge fan, but their single really stuck with me. Excited for this.

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Love the album art and I expect to love the music!

4. Never been a huge fan, but the last album stuck with me. Some solid songs on it.

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Really like that album cover

6. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Very stoked. Love "Where Were You When the Sky Opened Up."

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

dope album cover/title. TDS at Bottom of the Hill sounds dope as hell, too bad i don't care for this tour lineup whatsoever (to be fair i haven't heard Modern Chemistry, but i just find Have Mercy painfully boring)

8. their worst album art by far imo

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Album art match band name.

10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

album art

11. RIPapdotnet

Nobody has created a thread for this new tour in the tour forum and I'm too "new" to post. Anybody willing to start one? Hoping to see the setlist for the first few dates to be ready for Indy.