Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dr. Drew is Ending ‘Loveline’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dr. Drew has announced he’s resigning from Loveline and ending the show.

On Thursday, April 28th, Loveline will air its final broadcast with special co-host Adam Carolla. The two will continue on together with the Adam and Dr. Drew Podcast, with more details to be announced.

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

R.I.P.

This show during the Carolla days, meant A LOT to me. I listened every night for YEARS.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  3. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

:tear:

4. ManchesterOrch8

Motel. Money. Murder. Madness.

As a loveline Carolla era superfan, this hurts.

But, Adam and Drew still do their podcast, which is better for the older audience.

I'll be listening Thursday.

5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I remember when it first popped up late at night on MTV and I used to catch random episodes just because they had guest appearances by bands I liked. This show was a damn institution.

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I go back and forth on Adam & Drew and Carrola's other shows. I find him really funny for a while and then he says something really stupid and offensive

7. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

I'll miss this show so much.

8. cerealtony

tech-savvy at-risk youth

I enjoyed Loveline when I was younger but abandoned it years ago for Savage Love and haven't looked back :/ Every time they had DAG on was a blast though.

9. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

In middle school I would listen to my local alternative station filled with Korn, POD, Limp Bizkit, etc and transition into loveline at 10pm almost nightly. Good times.

10. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Carrola is funny but I got way to into him about 2013-2014 and after a book or two and listening to his podcast I realized he just tells the same stories over and over again.

justinbullock likes this.
  11. joshuaharris

This show got me through working overnights. Oh, the memories.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't listened to Loveline since Adam left, but do you know where I can listen to the final episode? I don't think it's aired live in Dallas anymore, but is there an archive online somewhere?

13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

It's available as a podcast

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Cool. I assumed it was, but never looked for it. I definitely will after the final ep airs though. Thanks.