Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foals Talk About Their New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Foalsbreakdown their new album, Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost – Part 1., for Consequence of Sound:

I like records where there’s an opening of a space. You feel like you’re going through a wormhole, you’re going through a warp or it’s one of those old, cheesy TV effects from the ’60s where the picture wobbles and you know you’re into this alternate place. I think that this idea of making a record that has a define sense of place to it was important; it’s a very linked landscape. With that track, I just wanted it to be like a cleanser you go into it. The lyrics infer this idea of moving from the past into the future and it felt like the right way to start the record.

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

New foals is pretty good!

redwing91007 likes this.
  3. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

It's a pretty great record, need more time with it to decide where it sits against their others.

Also, is it just me, or is the title of the record really awkward?