Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zebrahead Breakdown New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Zebrahead’s new album is out today and the band did a track-by-track breakdown over at Punktastic:

We recorded this song initially with live instruments and then went back and added some loops in order to create the rap verses. In this album, we experimented more with adding loops as the song writing progressed, rather than having them be an afterthought. I really love how the chorus kicks in and lifts the entire songs. This is one of my favourites on the album.

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Really enjoying this album. Better than their last few.

Fox83 likes this.
  3. invaderphantom

I really enjoy this album! I was really surprised by the song "Party on the Dance Floor" and how it handles the immigration/refugee crisis. I never thought I would get a song this political on a Zebrahead album again. I felt like the last few records were all about partying and drinking beer. But I feel like they're so much better when they get heavy and have some more interesting lyrical content like this.