Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Travis Barker on Joe Rogan Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. zachmacD Feb 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 6, 2019)
    zachmacD

Trusted

This was a great podcast. However, I wish Joe would've asked him more about Fyre or just Blink in general.

This made me want to read Travis' book even more

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This was great.

4. ctschwink

Mtzrtt1 Supporter

Sososo good all the way through. I didn't know Travis doesn't fly anymore, takes a boat to Europe! I've heard all the plane stuff before, but it's harrowing every time. Him talking about Tom, getting high looking for UFOs out the window made me LOL. And they still talk apparently?

5. I love Travis
    I don't love Joe

6. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Im pretty sure Tom has said in the past that he "Still talks to the guys! Just spoke to Travis the other day!" or something.. I dont think it seemed likely but Travis makes it sound legit but just the way it is. I think Tom came back for Travis then just got tired of it again.

7. steve187

tom and travis joke around on twitter every once in a while

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

9. AMC

Regular

Don't love Joe ever? Or just this podcast. With that said. Joe is awesome!
    Him and Adam Carolla are my favorite podcasts.

10. Joe is fiiiiine... I just don't love his podcast unless there's someone I'm interested in as a guest.

11. AMC

Regular

I feel ya

12. Walkabout

Regular

bad interview

13. Analog Drummer

Regular

I unfortunately listened to this on a plane. I shoulda know better great poddy though

14. AMC

Regular

After listening to the entire podcast kind of funny how Travis cures all ailments with weed ha

Analog Drummer likes this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think it's just because it was the "lightest" thing he could take and still function.