Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adam Elmakias Music Photography Workshops

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Photographer Adam Elmakias is putting together some music photography workshops on February 11th and 12th at the Starland Ballroom in New Jersey.

I’ve known Adam for a long time now, and love his photos, and these look really cool.

2. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

I knew Adam a looooong time ago, through friends, when he was just getting into music photography, I think he was 18 or so. I was admittedly jealous of his setup at the time, as I was interested in pursuing photography and he was already leagues ahead of me. He was a really nice guy, and I've been happy to see all of his success over the years. He takes some incredible photos.

K0ta likes this.
  3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I would actually love to do this, I really enjoy band photography, though it's a shame it's on a Monday and Tuesday because I work on the weekdays. Hopefully he does something like this on the weekend or maybe even in NYC/Long Island.

...But I definitely don't have the equipment for this haha, just my DSLR and a 50mm lens which would be pretty useless in this setting. :X

4. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I really hope this is the only time I'll ever wish I was in NJ.

5. paolalormar Jan 7, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 14, 2021)
    paolalormar

Wow! Just awesome and I really like these colorful shots, thanks.