Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Interview With Alkaline Trio

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Blast beats in Blink's music? Color me intrigued.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Count me pro the possible idea of them doing something different on every song. It could be great or a trainwreck, but if that's what they're doing, IM IN.

SuNDaYSTaR, Essie and Turkeylegz like this.
  4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

What’s a blast beat? Real question.

5. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

6. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Google has no friends. No one ever invites google over for dinner or asks how google how their day it’s day was.

Since we have so many users on this site who play or make music I thought I’d ask the experts. But that’s yes, google is an option (I was really hoping for a lamens terms response and figure a search engine may go into a more technical answer wince that’s not the kind of things casual fans would ask).

7. 44DeLonge

Go back to Alkaline and leave blink-182 alone nobody needs you in this band! This band was awesome without you!
    Haters 3 2 1....

8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Well that would leave Blink 182 without a guitarist and vocalist because Tom didn’t want to be there and stall the bands activity yet again. And, Matt did go back to Alkaline Trio and they put out good record called Is This Thing Cursed? Now he’s back with Blink writing.

It’s not hating, it just the facts of the situation.

9. 44DeLonge

The fact is that blink-182 is not blink-182 with Matt Skiba! They should make another break or whatever but this band sounds horrible with Matt Skiba and definitely not like blink-182