Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything / mewithoutYou Tour 7″

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Say Anything and mewithoutYou have a special 7″ they will be selling at their upcoming shows.

Letting you guys know – if you’re able to get out to a show, we will have “The Say Anything / mewithoutYou Tour Split” at our merch table. It’s a limited edition 7″ featuring each band’s unique and personalized take each other’s songs (basically a re-worked cover of our fav’ mewithoutyou song and vice-versa).

2. joshuaharris

Well, I hope it's still available on 5/5.

3. Dan O'Neill

Regular

He said it'll be available at every show. ...10 copies will be at their merch booth per night.

Ugh, looks like I'm getting to the Philly show really early.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

5 per band. if i was unsure before, i'm def gonna hit up the tour now, i love exclusive things!

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  5. SayHello

Regular

With their last few releases, I have a hard time believing that Say Anything still sells out the venues they play. Do they?

6. joshuaharris

I should have read more into it. Thanks for the heads up, buddy!

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  7. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Technically, it'll be 5 at the mwY booth and 5 at the SA booth. Choose a line wisely, haha.

joshuaharris likes this.
  8. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I just got home from the Philly show. The ~800-900 capacity venue was indeed sold out and jam packed with Say Anything fans. When they played "Woe," the crowd was almost deafening, haha.

mwY fans were there in full force too, with it being a home show for them.

Damn good show from all bands involved. And I got one of these splits before they were gone. :)