Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me the Horizon – “Nihilist Blues”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. This is basically just a Grimes song.

CMilliken likes this.
  3. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

The beginning reminds me of the pre-Fat Of The Land stuff by The Prodigy, but by the end it just turns into "Can You Feel My Heart" 2.0.

It was decent though. The rest of the album is on Spotify so I reckon that's me set for work tunes today.

James McK and fredwordsmith like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

First single I’m not really sold on. It’s ok. Wish it was shorter.

5. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Is this Armin Van Buuren?

6. Crisp X

Don't stop looking at me Supporter

Good call, it does remind me of the song he did with Sophie Ellis Bextor

7. Tom Lee

Regular

Reminded by a friend - as the PR wheel starts to spin on a new BMTH album, remind yourself that Oli Sykes pissed on a fan for refusing to sleep with him and hurled a Jagermeister bottle in her face. Also, his ex-wife accused him of abusing her & his previous partners. I hate being THIS person, but it baffles me in this climate how all this gets covered up, and this band continues to have such a big platform?

8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Okay listened and... nah. Sorry. Not for me. It's just a clusterfuck and a complete over-reach. They released the 2 best songs first and there a couple of cool but rather WTF tunes here and there but the rest sounds like Troye Sivan. It's such a shame because the hype from "Mantra" and "Wonderful Life" was immense, and this song really, really intrigued me, but overall Amo is a disappointment.

Maybe if I listen again a couple of months down the line I'll feel differently...